曼德维尔大厅

历史

The 13 acres of land on the north-east corner of Orrong and Malvern Roads in Toorak were initially purchased in 1867 for £933 by Alfred Watson, a soft goods tradesman, who had a mansion erected known as St George. Then in 1877/8, under architect Charles Webb for Joseph Clarke, the mansion was enlarged and renamed 曼德维尔大厅. The London firm of Gillow & Co. designed and furnished the exquisite interiors.

在1924年,圣母玛利亚的研究所获得的曼德维尔大厅。在开始的时候,姐妹俩睡在马厩和使用的橡木客厅作为一个小教堂。客厅作为一个接待室,和几个卧室在楼上被用作宿舍,而用于社会目的和教室的豪宅休息。

大厦的恢复开始于20世纪90年代,并一直延续着从官网1分快3注册社会的慷慨支持。

曼德维尔厅信息 曼德维尔厅信息 (3806 KB)

曼德维尔大厅的公共旅行团定期进行婚纱摄影和商业用途的豪宅是允许的。

查询: 史蒂夫stefanopoulos
文物的收集和记录管理
+61 3 9823 8157